Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Meet and Greet

I've been reading a bunch of "mommyhood" blogs lately, and since it seemed so nice to share in these ladies stories, I decided to jump in and see if anyone would like to share in mine.

Plus, I was really bored!

  My hope is that other ladies can relate to aspects of my life, or at least get a good laugh out of it.  Maybe even a few husbands might stumble in and realize that hey, their wives aren't so nuts! (comparatively speaking)

Anyway, I'm a Christ-centered Army wife, mom and smart-aleck .  I'm also a bookworm, Diet Coke addict, nature lover and writer.  I love sports, hate the way I look in pictures and can be heard yelling at the judges on Dancing With the Stars on any given Monday.  I am the mom who is chasing her kids around the playground and standing in line for her turn on the slide.  I am the one who refuses to coddle and will not hesitate to spank when necessary.  You can find me outside with the kids most days and in front of the computer most nights.

Okay, now that my dostier is done, let's get down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment